Monday, June 9, 2008

Brrrrrrrr...

After hearing all this talk about the weather, I feel as though i would be remiss if i didn't paint this little picture for you about what it's like in Oregon right now. When riding my bike to work this morning I needed a scarf and gloves because when riding downhill it gets quite chilly. Plus the fact that it was about 58 degrees and a little overcast. Right now, our living room door is open but I'm thinking of closing it because that big, bright ball of fire in the sky is glaring on the computer and the cool, crisp wind is picking up. Better put on another layer...don't want to catch cold. I'm so jealous of all the humidity and heat index talk...I feel so left out...what with, the cool evening air and beautiful sunset. Hmmm...i guess it's just my burden to bear.
On another note i didn't have much for dinner. I ate some Happy Hour fare with a work friend who is traveling back to Austin to work on the Barack Obama campaign doing media materials and such. She has to travel there in a mini RV with no air conditioning. Maybe i should tell her to call you guys.
Well, on that note i should go. Have to shut the door. It's starting to get really chilly.
And you guys were right...this blogging thing is fun!

1 comment:

Tcro said...

Bite me. Our heat wave is supposed to break tonight thank God.