Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Yipee!

I, too, am super excited about the shore. I feel like it took so long to get here and by the time next Saturday comes along, it's going to go by so fast. We'll just need to make the most of our time. I was having a conversation with Matt about there being 11 people in 1 house and asking him if he thought he'd be able to handle it...his response, "Mary, you know I like your family, right?" Awwwwwww...
So, work sucked today...not really for me, but that evil bitch monster of death is still terrorizing the office. Two people ended up in tears and one actually quit on the spot. Lucky (or unlucky) for her, Craig, big pooper head boss man stopped her before she could resign. She left for the day and plans to be back tomorrow. This is the first time at this place where things are going well for me but shitty for others. I guess I'm grateful???
Came home, though and Matt offered to cook. Chicken curry with green beans and potatoes. Yummy!
DeeDee, I'm going to remind you to bring the air mattress from this day forward, ok? Everyday until we leave, I will remind you :)

2 comments:

Tcro said...

Awww. What a guy - we like him too. Sounds like an interesting day at the office. Just glad it wasn't you in tears :)

Anonymous said...

That does suck about the office. You should label each person you work with as a charater from The Office. I would HATE to have to work with an Angela. But a Jim on the other hand... whooh! I'd never get anything done!