I'm blogging at work. Bad Mary. Oh well. I'm just excited. We're looking at 4 different places this weekend. Yippee! One of them is a brewery. Hahaha. And I just went to Borders and got like 4 wedding books. This is how it starts, isn't it? Just wish us luck with getting a place and a date as soon as possible. I really feel like most other things will be more manageable with that taken care of and I know you all will be more at ease. Matt's been really great with helping to figure out where we want to get married. I feel so lucky...espeically after watching Tim and Sandra prepare for their wedding.
Anyway, I think my boss just looked at me funny so I will go for now but hopefully you'll hear from me soon about how the weekend went. Love you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Take pictures if you can!! Woo hoo! Let us know when a date is set! This is so exciting! I can't believe I've used all these exclamation points!
We went to Linvilla Orchard today :)
I'm soooo all over the brewery! How fun?!?
Exclamation points are fun!!!
Post a Comment